What is Propel?Propel is a micro-invasive treatment that uses mirco-osteoperforations to stimulate the bone to remodel faster therefore "Excellerate" your tooth movement.
What does Propel do?Propel is a way to have straight teeth faster. This process straightens teeth in almost half the time it would normally take to treat any patient. This product excellerates treatment and allows picture-perfect selfies delivered ahead of schedule.
Did you know?74% of adults have incorrect bites or crooked teeth. It makes it hard to difficult to remove plaque and food debris from teeth.
If left untreated, there is an increased risk for tooth decay.
Micro-Osteoperforation with Propel is:
- Clinically proven safe and effective
- Doctor-performed in just a few minutes during your regularly scheduled office visit
- Used with any form of tooth movement
- Faster results without inconvenience.
- Can be used with any from of tooth movement.
- Procedure is done at regular office visit
- Saves time with fewer visits
- Not surgery and no recovery time