Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Smiles Change Lives (message from a Patient)

This is a letter from one of our Smiles Change Lives Patients.  (Smiles Change Lives is an affordable nonprofit orthodontic program)

Smiles Change Lives

When I saw smiles change lives I didn't think that a brand new smile could actually change a person's life, but I know now for a fact that it can.  Having braces for the past year and eight months has been a life changing experience for me.  I went from not wanting to ever smile or laugh to smiling and laughing all the time.  Sometimes people even ask, "Jasmine why are you smiling for no reason?"  I used to envy people with pretty smiles.  I've been waiting on this day for a long time and now that it is finally here I can't believe it.  I just want to thank everyone who is a part of the reason why I can smile and laugh without being afraid; having a new smile is a brand new beginning.

Thanks,
Jasmine


No comments: